What you need When you need it!
Need answers quickly? Mac OS X Snow Leopard on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Inside the Book
· Master the Mac OS X Snow Leopard user interface, file management, and applications
· Find everything you need with Spotlight
· Find and use keyboard shortcuts to save time
· Explore the Internet with Safari and send e-mail with Mail
· Manage and play digital music with iTunes and iPod
· Chat online instantly with iChat
· Manage and share your schedule with iCal
· Get a Front Row seat to play DVDs and other media
· Set up multiple users and maintain security
· Keep your files up to date and backed up with Time Machine
· Customize and fine-tune Mac OS X Snow Leopard
· Use Microsoft Windows along with Snow Leopard
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcuts
About the Author
Steve Johnson has written more than 50 books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Photoshop CS4 and CS3, Adobe Flash CS4 and CS3, Dreamweaver CS4 and CS3, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Expression 2, Microsoft Office 2008 for the Macintosh, and Apple Mac OS X Leopard. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training. When he is not staying up late writing, he enjoys playing golf, gardening, and spending time with his wife, Holly, and three children, JP, Brett, and Hannah. Steve and his family live in Pleasanton, California, but can also be found visiting family all over the western United States.