Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Advanced Ajax: Architecture and Best Practices
Advanced Ajax: Architecture and Best Practices
“I very much enjoyed how this book covers the full Ajax application lifecycle and not only coding techniques. Anyone who is looking to become a professional front-end developer will appreciate the architectural insight and best practices delivered by this book.”  — Andi Gutmans, Co-Founder & Co-Chief...
DevOps for Web Development
DevOps for Web Development

About This Book

  • Overcome the challenges of implementing DevOps for web applications, familiarize yourself with diverse third-party modules, and learn how to integrate them with bespoke code to efficiently complete tasks
  • Understand how to deploy web applications for a variety of Cloud platforms such as...
Expert Cube Development with SSAS Multidimensional Models
Expert Cube Development with SSAS Multidimensional Models

Expert tips and tricks for designing Analysis Services Multidimensional Models

About This Book

  • Design SQL Server Analysis Services cubes, dimensions, and calculations from the experts!
  • Add calculations to the cube, including implementing currency conversion and a date tool dimension
  • ...
Developing Microservices with Node.js
Developing Microservices with Node.js

Key Features

  • Real world example explained chapter after chapter with code examples.
  • Useful concepts for other languages like Java or PHP
  • Easy to follow by people with little to none experience in Node.js
  • Node.js Version 0.12.2 and the latest compatible versions of Seneca and...
Building Microservices with Go
Building Microservices with Go

Key Features

  • This short, concise, and practical guide is packed with real-world examples of building microservices with Go
  • It is easy to read and will benefit smaller teams who want to extend the functionality of their existing systems
  • Using this practical approach will save your money in...
Data Protection
Data Protection

This is the fundamental truth about data protection: backup is dead.

Or rather, backup and recovery, as a standalone topic, no longer has relevance in IT. As a standalone topic, it’s been killed off by seemingly exponential growth in storage and data, by the cloud, and by virtualization.

So what is data...

Practical Data Science with R
Practical Data Science with R

Summary

Practical Data Science with R lives up to its name. It explains basic principles without the theoretical mumbo-jumbo and jumps right to the real use cases you'll face as you collect, curate, and analyze the data crucial to the success of your business. You'll apply the R programming language...

VMware ESX and ESXi in the Enterprise: Planning Deployment of Virtualization Servers (2nd Edition)
VMware ESX and ESXi in the Enterprise: Planning Deployment of Virtualization Servers (2nd Edition)

Edward L. Haletky’s Complete, Solutions-Focused Guide to Running ESX Server 3.5, vSphere, and VMware 4.x

 

Extensively updated and revised, this is the definitive real-world guide to planning, deploying, and managing VMware ESX Server 3.5,...

Learning Cocoa with Objective-C: Developing for the Mac and iOS App Stores
Learning Cocoa with Objective-C: Developing for the Mac and iOS App Stores

Get up to speed on Cocoa and Objective-C, and start developing applications on the iOS and OS X platforms. If you don’t have experience with Apple’s developer tools, no problem! From object-oriented programming to storing app data in iCloud, the fourth edition of this book covers everything you need to build apps for the...

Professional Team Foundation Server
Professional Team Foundation Server

This book is for project managers, IT administrators, and anyone whose role consists of administering Team Foundation Server on a daily basis, running a software project, setting up users, or handling security.

Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of...

Learning Wireless Java
Learning Wireless Java
"Learning Wireless Java" is for Java developers who want to quickly come up to speed and create applications for the Micro Edition audience. This book covers the Connected, Limited Device Configuration and the Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP), both currently available from Javasoft. The CLDC contains APIs for small devices that...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

unlimited object storage image
Result Page: 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 
©2021 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy