JIM TAYLOR'S OFFICIAL DVD FAQ
When DVD newcomers and the DVD community itself want answers, they go to Jim Taylor's dvddemystified.com Website. But growing legions of DVD fans clamored for more. They asked for a book that puts DVD answers at their fingertips any time, anywhere!
PACKED WITH ANSWERS ON:
* Finding Easter Eggs
* Running DVDs on Any Computer
* Audio and Video Hookups and Compatibility
* Why Some Discs Won't Work in All Players (and Which They Will Work in)
* DVD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, and Super Video Compatibility
* Where to Find Hardware, Software, and Help
* Charts and Tables Unique to This Book
* Solutions, Solutions, Solutions, and More Solutions USERS AND REVIEWERS ON JIM TAYLOR'S DVD FAQ
"The biggest, meanest DVD FAQ out there ..." -- DVD Infomatrix
About the Author
Jim Taylor has been hip deep in DVD since 1995. Called a "minor tech legend" by E! Online, Jim created the official Internet DVD FAQ, writes articles and columns about DVD, serves as President of the DVD Association, was named one of the 21 most influential DVD executives by DVD Report, and received the 2000 DVD Pro Discus Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Industry. Jim has worked with interactive media for over 20 years, developing educational software, laserdiscs, CD-ROMs, Web sites, and DVDs; and teaching workshops and courses on multimedia, computer-based education, computer applications, and DVD. Formerly VP of Information Technology at Videodiscovery, an educational multimedia publishing company, Jim championed the format as Microsoft’s DVD Evangelist before joining as Chief Technology Officer. Jim Taylor is based in Seattle, Washington.