Here's the book you need to prepare for the latest version of CompTIA's IT Project+ exam. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
* Clear and concise information on IT project management
* Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
* IT Project Initiation and Scope Definition
* IT Project Planning
* IT Project Execution, Control and Coordination
* IT Project Closure, Acceptance and Support
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
Note: On August 10, 2004 CompTIA changed the name of the IT Project+ certification to Project+, "in order to better reflect the title's application beyond IT professionals." Neither the exam objectives nor the exam questions were changed. The CAQC appoved content found in this edition of the IT Project+ Study Guide therefore remains valid and suitable for candidates preparing for the Project+ certification.