Get the book that shows you not only what--but how--to study
- Complete coverage of all official exam objectives
- Exam Readiness checklist at the front of the book--you’re ready for the exams when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Real-world exercises--Step-by-step instruction modeled after the hands-on exam questions
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exams
Covers all Sun Certified Security Administrator topics, including:
- Attacks, Motives, and Methods
- Best Security Practices
- Logging and Process Accounting
- Auditing, Planning, and Management
- Device, System, and File Security
- Denial of Service and Remote Access Attacks
- Access Control
- Solaris Cryptographic Framework
- Secure Shell
Oracle DBA on UNIX and Linux (Kaleidoscope) Oracle DBA on Unix and Linux provides all the information needed to install, support, tune, and upgrade Oracle databases on the UNIX and Linux platforms. Maintain a robust, mission-critical Oracle8i database. This book provides administrative solutions for the day-to-day DBA. You'll learn how to install the database for maximum efficiency,... Data Structures and Algorithms Using C# C# programmers: no more translating data structures from C++ or Java to use in your programs! Mike McMillan provides a tutorial on how to use data structures and algorithms plus the first comprehensive reference for C# implementation of data structures and algorithms found in the .NET Framework library, as well as those developed by the...
Beginning XML, Second Edition Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a rapidly maturing technology with powerful real-world applications, particularly for the management, display, and transport of data. Together with its many related technologies, it has become the standard for data and document delivery on the Web.
This book teaches you all you need to know about XML –...
Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets & Solutions, Third Edition
"If there was an Encyclopedia Britannica of computer security, it would be Hacking Exposed, Third Edition." --Marty Roesch, creator of the Snort tool
"A critical step to knowing your enemy is first understanding their tools. Hacking Exposed, Third Edition delivers just that...and more."...
Stock Market Rules Everything you need to know to understand and profit from the unwritten rules of Wall Street
Investors have long relied on unofficial rules--"Buy on the rumor, sell on the news," for example--to help with their decision-making. Stock Market Rules, Third Edition, analyzes fifty of these maxims to tell you which...