The Joys of Hashing: Hash Table Programming with C
Build working implementations of hash tables, written in the C programming language. This book starts with simple first attempts devoid of collision resolution strategies, and moves through improvements and extensions illustrating different design ideas and approaches, followed by experiments to validate the choices. ...
Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
Learn the Basics, Build the Projects, Create Your Own
The Arduino is a cheap, flexible, open source microcontroller platform designed to make it easy for hobbyists to use electronics in homemade projects. With an almost unlimited range of input and output add-ons, sensors, indicators, displays,...
Chaos: An Introduction for Applied Mathematicians
This is a textbook on chaos and nonlinear dynamics, written by applied mathematicians for applied mathematicians. It aims to tread a middle ground between the mathematician's rigour and the physicist’s pragmatism.
While the subject matter is now classical and can be found in many other books, what distinguishes this book...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Microsoft Mapping: Geospatial Development with Bing Maps and C#
Geospatial mapping applications have become hugely popular in recent years. With smart-phone and tablet numbers snow-balling this trend looks set to continue well into the future. Indeed, it is true to say that in today’s mobile world location-aware apps are becoming the norm rather than the exception.
|Result Page: 66 65 64 63 62 61 60 59 58 57 |