Learn Java for Web Development: Modern Java Web Development
Web development is still one of today's most popular, active, and important programming and development activities. From a single web page to an e-commerce-enabled web site to a fully-fledged web application, the Java programming language and its frameworks allow you great...
CTOs at Work
Scott Donaldson, Stanley Siegel and Gary Donaldson interview many of the world's most influential chief technology officers in CTOs at Work, offering a brand-new companion volume to the highly acclaimed elite At Work books including Coders at Work, CIOS at Work and...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
Become an ace Python programmer by learning best coding practices and advance-level concepts with Python 3.5
About This Book
Based on the latest stable version of Python (version 3.5)
Creating well manageable code that will run in various environments with different sets of...
Scala for Java Developers: A Practical Primer
Master the fundamentals of Scala and understand its emphasis on functional programming that sets it apart from Java. This book will help you translate what you already know in Java to Scala to start your functional programming journey. Learn Scala is split into four parts: a tour of Scala, a comparison between Java and Scala,...
Go Web Programming
Go Web Programming teaches you how to build scalable, high-performance web applications in Go using modern design principles.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
|Result Page: 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85 84 |