Take the next step in your career by earning your CompTIA A+ certification the faster, smarter way. This innovative, high-energy guide makes the most of your study time by teaching exactly what you need for the A+ Core Hardware and Operating Systems Technologies exams. You get focused, no-fluff coverage of exam objectives—plus Test Smart tips, a rigorous cram-and-review section, and hundreds of practice questions. With 13 professional certifications and 20 years of IT experience between them, these authors know how to cut to the chase in exam preparation!
The better way to ace A+, the leading credential for computer service and support!
- Install, configure, and upgrade PCs
- Employ troubleshooting procedures and best practices
- Implement a preventive maintenance regimen, including PC safety
- Work with motherboards, processors, and memory
- Set up printers—and help keep them out of trouble
- Network desktop computers and manage Internet access
- Master OS fundamentals, including major file systems
About the Authors
Drew Bird has more than 13 years’ experience in the IT industry. He is MCP, CNI, MCNE, A+, Network+, Server+, and Linux+ certified and is a prolific writer on IT certification and network topics.
Mike Harwood, MCT, MCSE, A+, Linux+, Server+, and Network+ certified, has extensive experience authoring and delivering technical training. He ahs coauthored several popular certification books with Drew Bird.