Harness the power of Dreamweaver MX to build dynamic, database-driven websites. Mastering Dreamweaver MX Databases equips you with all the coding and database skills you’ll need. You’ll find focused coverage of key Dreamweaver MX features, plus highly practical instruction relating to the most important scripting languages and databases supported by Dreamweaver MX.
- Creating ASP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP.NET and PHP pages
- Connecting to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, access, and other ODBC databases
- Capturing, storing, retrieving, and updating data
- Choosing the language and database combination that’s right for your purpose
- Mastering the Dreamweaver MX data view, insert, and update features
- Creating recordsets and queries in Dreamweaver MX-supported languages and databases
- Securing your site and database using Dreamweaver MX features and best practices
- Designing pages using live data from your database with Dreamweaver’s Live Data view
- Saving time using master/detail forms and templates
- Creating search pages for your database
- Using the extensions available to Dreamweaver MX to aid database development
FileMaker Pro 7 Bible (Wiley) If FileMaker Pro 7 can do it, you can do it too ...
Whether your organization uses Mac, Windows, or a combination of both, FileMaker Pro gives you the tools to build custom database solutions that work. This book teaches you how to use them, whether you’re a FileMaker Pro user, an experienced database developer, or new to database...
Electrochemical Dictionary From the reviews:
"This text has been created by the leading voices in the field who are able to synthesize complicated material into readily digestible ‘bit-size’ portions. … the creators of the Electrochemical Dictionary have done a laudable job to ensure that each definition included here has been defined in precise...
Analytically Tractable Stochastic Stock Price Models (Springer Finance)
Asymptotic analysis of stochastic stock price models is the central topic of the present volume. Special examples of such models are stochastic volatility models, that have been developed as an answer to certain imperfections in a celebrated Black-Scholes model of option pricing. In a stock price model with stochastic volatility, the random...
BizTalk Server 2016: Performance Tuning and Optimization
Gain an in depth view of optimizing the performance of BizTalk Server. This book provides best practices and techniques for improving development of high mission critical solutions. You'll see how the BizTalk Server engine works and how to proactively detect and remedy potential bottlenecks before they occur.
Software Requirements: Encapsulation, Quality, and Reuse
Software Requirements: Encapsulation, Quality, and Reuse describes how to make requirements, and their implementing code, easier to change through the use of Freedom methodology. Freedom reduces software life cycle costs by making requirements quickly adaptable to changing technology and business needs. This book examines the definition of...
Optimal Experimental Design with R
Experimental design is often overlooked in the literature of applied and mathematical statistics: statistics is taught and understood as merely a collection of methods for analyzing data. Consequently, experimenters seldom think about optimal design, including prerequisites such as the necessary sample size needed for a precise answer for an...