Beginning with tips for the person who is programming with SQL for the first time, SQL Tips and Techniques grows with your skills. You can start with Tip 1, "Understanding the Definition of a Database," and by the last Tip, "Displaying Image Data Stored Within a SQL Table," you will have covered all aspects of SQL.
Covers all aspects of SQL!
- Increasing Security and Simplifying Multiple Table Queries with Views
- Maintaining Data Integrity with Primary and Foreign Key Constraints
- Automating Tasks with Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Treating Multiple Update, Delete, and Insert Statements as a Single Transaction
- Using a Trigger to Send an Email Message
- Implementing Database Security by Controlling Access Rights to Database Objects
- Creating Indexes to Speedup Database Query Execution
- Writing a Visual Basic Application to Work with Database Data
- Building Dynamic Web Pages
- Using Queries to Generate Recordsets and Updateable Cursors
- Using Nested Queries to Work with Multiple Tables
- Implementing a Backup Strategy and Using Transaction Logs to Restore a Database
- Changing Values in Multiple Rows at Once
- Executing Dynamic SQL Statements
- Combining the Results of Multiple Queries, and Much, Much More!
Inventory Accounting : A Comprehensive Guide (Wiley Best Practices) The classical view of inventory data collection is that of employees filling out forms
of various kinds throughout the warehouse and production areas, which are then
forwarded to a central data entry location, where hordes of clerks keypunch the data
into a central computer database. Although this was a reasonably accurate view of
Image Analysis and Recognition The two-volume set LNCS 3211/3212 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, ICIAR 2004, held in Porto, Portugal, in September/October 2004.
The 210 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 316 full papers submitted. The papers are organized in topical...
Mobile Commerce: Technology, Theory and Applications M-commerce (mobile-commerce) refers to e-commerce activities carried out via a mobile terminal such as a phone or PDA. M-commerce applications for both individuals and organizations are expected to grow considerably over the next few years. Mobile Commerce: Technology, Theory and Applications addresses issues pertaining to the development,...
An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms (2nd Edition)
Despite growing interest, basic information on methods and models for mathematically analyzing algorithms has rarely been directly accessible to practitioners, researchers, or students. An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, Second Edition, organizes and presents that knowledge, fully...
Professional Plone Development This book teaches Plone development best practices, focusing on Plone 3.0. It covers setting up a development environment, customizing Plone's look and feel, creating new content types and forms, connecting to external databases, managing users and groups intelligently, configuring a production-ready server, LDAP authentication, and caching. Aimed...