The first guide to bridge the gap between medical and surgical gynecology
Written by clinicians from the same department of Obstetrics and Gynecology responsible for the landmark bestseller Williams Obstetrics, this full-color text and atlas offers a complete overview of gynecology that no other source can match. In its pages, you'll find a templated, in-depth examination of the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease.
Supporting this unparalleled coverage are a gynecologic surgical atlas, and numerous comprehension-building algorithms, tables, and figures that clarify differential diagnoses and preferred management strategies for treatment. And unlike most multi-authored texts, Williams Gynecology has a consistent, even tone, as all of its editors and authors are affiliated with Parkland Hospital in Dallas.
About the Author
- Encyclopedic scope covers the full range of gynecologic disorders, from cancer and infertility, to urogynecologic disorders . .
- Full-color atlas section consisting of 350 figures that illuminate operative surgical techniques -- created by the Director and students of the Biomedical Communications Graduate Program at UT Southwestern. . .
- Strong procedure orientation, covering a wide array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail . .
- Numerous clinical algorithms and boxes highlighting differential diagnoses and best-practice treatment methods . .
- Experienced author team from Parkland Hospital that updated the classic Williams Obstetrics--the leading reference in obstetrics for over a century
John O. Schorge, M.D., Joseph I. Schaffer, M.D., Lisa M. Halvorson, M.D., Barbara L. Hoffman, M.D., Karen D. Bradshaw, M.D., F. Gary Cunningham, M.D.--all of the. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center of Dallas; Parkland Health and Hospital System, Dallas, Texas.