Frommer's England 2009 (Frommer's Complete) America’s #1 bestselling travel series
Written by more than 175 outspoken travelers around the globe, Frommer’s Complete Guides help travelers experience places the way locals do.
• More annually updated guides than any other series
• 16-page color section and foldout...
Frommer's Eastern Europe (Frommer's Complete)
- Travel to Eastern Europe is booming-international arrivals to Eastern Europe have increased by an average of 3.9 percent each year since 2004
- Destinations covered in this guide are Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moscow & St. Petersburg, Slovakia, Slovenia,and Kaliningrad
Frommer's Texas (Frommer's Complete)
Texas continues to be a top leisure travel destination, with more than 6.8 million travelers visiting from outside the U.S. each year.
Every hotel, restaurant, and attraction listing in this guide has been ranked for quality, value, service, amenities, and special features using a star-rating system. In country, state, and...
Pauline Frommer's Paris (Pauline Frommer Guides)
- The best deals on accommodations-budget hotels, short-term rentals, aparthotels, bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, and more
- The lowdown on Paris's finest museums
- Finding gifts and souvenirs made in France, gourmet meals at reasonable prices, French lessons, and bike rentals
Frommer's Athens and the Greek Islands (Complete Guide)
The recent economic crisis in Greece has, paradoxically enough, created better conditions for tourism. The Greeks are painfully aware that tourism is their best-functioning remaining industry. They value the visitor as never before, treat them with a warmth and courtesy that exceeds what you'll find in other parts of Europe. And more...
|Result Page: 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 |