DB2(R) SQL PL : Essential Guide for DB2(R) UDB on Linux(TM), UNIX(R), Windows(TM), i5/OS(TM), and z/OS(R) (2nd Edition)
- IBM's definitive guide to writing DB2 SQL PL stored procedures, triggers, UDFs, and dynamic compound SQL
- Fully updated to reflect the entire DB2 UDB product family, and new SQL PL improvements for Windows, UNIX, Linux, iSeries, and zSeries
- Presents expert tips and best practices drawn from
Oracle9i DBA JumpStart
Oracle9i DBA JumpStart gives you the solid grounding you need to approach Oracle certification with confidence:
- Introduction to relational database concepts
- Using basic SQL *Plus and iSQL *Plus commands
- Understanding Oracle database functions
- Using multiple tables...
IBM DB2 9 New Features
Get up to speed quickly on the new features in IBM DB2 9
In this book, the IBM expert authors provide you with comprehensive technical details and real-world business uses for all of the exciting new features in the current release of DB2 9. You’ll learn about the capabilities found in pureXML as well as administrative enhancements...
Pro SQL Server 2000 Database Design
If you're standing in your favorite bookseller, flipping thorough this book because it's in the technical
book section, I know you're probably thinking, MHey, where is all of the code and settings and such?"
Well, this isn't exactly that kind of book. (Not that there is anything wrong with that kind of book; I... Rexx Programmer's Reference (Programmer to Programmer) Whether you're new to Rexx or are an experienced Rexx programmer, this comprehensive reference offers you what you need to know in order to work with this easy yet powerful scripting language on any level. After a quick overview of the basics of Rexx, you'll move on to more advanced scripting topics such as portable code and optimal coding style....
|Result Page: 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 |