Oracle PL/SQL Best Practices In this compact book, Steven Feuerstein, widely recognized as one of the world's leading experts on the Oracle PL/SQL language, distills his many years of programming, teaching, and writing about PL/SQL into a set of best practices-recommendations for developing successful applications. Covering the latest Oracle release, Oracle Database 11g,... Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Handbook of Software Quality Assurance The industry's top guide to software quality -- completely updated!
Practical techniques for mission-critical and commercial software.
Build a great software quality organization.
Prepare for ASQ Software Quality Engineer Certification.
Software quality assurance has never been more challenging -- nor more...
|Result Page: 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 |