Accelerated C# 2005 teaches you both how to use core C# language concepts and wisely employ C# idioms and object-oriented design patterns--to exploit the power of C# and the common language runtime. You'll quickly master C# syntax while learning how the CLR simplifies many programming tasks. You'll also learn best practices that ensure your code will be efficient, reusable, and robust.
This book is the fastest path to C# mastery for anyone familiar with object-oriented programming. Many books introduce C#, but very few also explain how to use it optimally with the .NET CLR. Why spend months or years discovering the best ways to design and code C#, when this book will show you how to do things the right way, right from the start?
You'll want a copy of this book because it
- Covers all new features of C# 2.0
- Describes and explains C# idioms and design patterns
- Presents canonical forms for C# classes and structs
- Quickly leads to true understanding and mastery of C#
- Demonstrates bullet-proof, exception-safe code and efficient multithreaded applications