Design and Simulate Any Type of CMOS Circuit!
Electronic circuit designers and electronic engineering students can turn to Basics of CMOS Cell Design for a practice-based introduction to the design and simulation of every major type of CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) integrated circuit.
You will find step-by-step explanations of everything they need for designing and simulating CMOS integrated circuits in deep-submicron technology, including MOS devices…inverters…interconnects…basic gates …arithmetics…sequential cell design…and analog basic cells.
The book also presents design rules, Microwind program operation and commands, design logic editor operation and commands, and quick-reference sheets. Filled with 100 skills-building illustrations, Basics of CMOS Cell Design features:
- Expert guidance on MOS device modeling
- Complete details on micron and deep-submicron technologies
- Clear, concise information on basic logic gates
- Full coverage of analog cells
- A wealth of circuit simulation tools
Inside This Landmark CMOS Circuit Design Guide—
• MOS Devices and Technology • MOS Modeling • The Inverter • Interconnects • Basic Gates • Arithmetics • Sequential Cell Design • Analog Cells • Appendices: Design Rules; Microwind Program Operation and Commands; Design Logic Editor Operation and Commands; Quick- Reference Sheets About the Author
Dr. Etienne Sicard
is Professor of Electronic Engineering at the ISNA Electronic Engineering School of Toulouse. He has taught at the University of Balearic Islands, Spain, and the University of Osaka, Japan. He is the author of several educational software packages in microelectronics and sound processing.
Dr. Sonia Delmas Bendhia is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the INSA Electronic Engineering School of Toulouse.