This book provides instruction on how to use the OrCAD design suite to design and manufacture printed circuit boards. The primary goal is to show the reader how to design a PCB using OrCAD Capture and OrCAD Editor. Capture is used to build the schematic diagram of the circuit, and Editor is used to design the circuit board so that it can be manufactured.
The book is written for both students and practicing engineers who need in-depth instruction on how to use the software, and who need background knowledge of the PCB design process.
* Beginning to end coverage of the printed circuit board design process. Information is presented in the exact order a circuit and PCB are designed
* Over 400 full color illustrations, including extensive use of screen shots from the software, allow readers to learn features of the product in the most realistic manner possible
* Straightforward, realistic examples present the how and why the designs work, providing a comprehensive toolset for understanding the OrCAD software
* Introduces and follows IEEE, IPC, and JEDEC industry standards for PCB design.
* Unique chapter on Design for Manufacture covers padstack and footprint design, and component placement, for the design of manufacturable PCB's.
*FREE CD containing the OrCAD demo version and design files
Post-Intensive Care Syndrome (Lessons from the ICU)
This book, part of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine textbook series, provides detailed up-to-date information on the physical, cognitive, and psychological impairments that are frequently present following a stay in an intensive care unit and examines in depth the available preventive and therapeutic strategies,...
Principles of Turbomachinery - Second Edition Pumps, fans, compressors and turbines are essential components in all engineering complexes. This book explains the basic fluid mechanics and thermodynamics underlying their design in a clear and uncomplicated way, with many examples and worked exercises. A wealth of problems and solutions are also included in the book to assist students.
PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA (Oaktable Press) This book is aimed at helping Oracle DBAs understand and use PeopleSoft technology. For the typical DBA, the introduction to PeopleSoft is likely to include some surprises, not all of them agreeable. Many—if not most—DBAs have to deal with many different databases, usually supporting different applications. Often they will want to be...