Tips and Tools for Creatingand SustainingProfitable, Long-Term Customer Relationships
In today's impersonal, arms-length marketplace, customer loyalty is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. Customer Relationship Management brings it back to the foreground, providing easy-to-apply solutions and strategies for establishing meaningful bonds with your customers and turning them into reliable, lifelong partners. This latest addition to McGraw-Hill's successful Briefcase Books series provides you with:
- Practical advice for choosing and implementing a CRM strategy
- A review of database tools for capturingand managingvaluable customer information
- Proven techniques for translating an effective CRM strategy to the e-commerce environment
Even as markets change, effective customer relationship management remains a question of knowing your customers, understanding their wants and needs, and establishing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Let Customer Relationship Management supply you with easy-to-apply solutions to your everyday CRM questions, and show you how to design a CRM approach that is responsive, flexible, and personalized to each customer.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today's busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
About the Author
- Clear, concise definitions of CRM terms and jargon
- Tips for being smart when managing difficult customer situations
- How-to hints of the pros for smooth, successful CRM efforts
- Practical advice to avoid mistakes when dealing with customers
- Warning signs for where things could go wrong
- Case studies of how others have achieved successful CRM
- Specific procedures for implementing CRM strategy
Kristin L. Anderson (Minneapolis, MN) is a customer service consultant. Carol J. Kerr (Austin, TX) is a learning solutions consultant with Motorola.