Successfully Integrate Project Management Systems Throughout the Corporate Enterprise
An essential guide for project management professionals, those working toward the PMI PMP certification, and business managers responsible for multiproject programs, Integrated Project Management shows you how to weave PM tools and techniques into the entire fabric of your company and its markets. This landmark book fully addresses the challenge of project integration and thoroughly explains the new PMI PMBOK standard on project integration management. The author explains how to overcome organizational and departmental barriers in order to achieve completely integrated, enterprise-wide PM success and takes you step by step through the integration of PM projects and processes into every area of your company.
Filled with detailed cases and applications, Integrated Project Management equips you with:
- Methods for implementing business plans using PM tools and techniques
- A simple conceptual framework for understanding PM integration tools
- Guidelines for preparing and presenting integrated project proposals to a wide audience of stakeholders and sponsors
- Presentation and illustration of the new Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) knowledge area on project integration manaagement
Get Everything You Need to Achieve Integrated PM:
- The PMI PMBOK Standard for Project Integration
- Case Study of PMBOK Implementation: Integrated Transportation System
- Case Application: Integration Issues in Portfolio and Project Planning Life Cycles
- A Program Management Manual for Integrated Project Management
- Technical Program and Project Integration Tools
- Quality and Project Integration
- Creating a Quality Organization in the New Millennium
- Risk and Project Integration
- Strategic Integration: The Eastern Case
- How to Use the Integration Tools in Microsoft Project
- Tools in Building an Integrated Project Management System
Dictionary of Industrial Terms
This is the most comprehensive dictionary of maintenance and reliability terms ever compiled, covering the process, manufacturing, and other related industries, every major area of engineering used in industry, and more. The over 15,000 entries are all alphabetically arranged and include special features to encourage usage and understanding....
LiveCode Mobile Development Beginner's Guide
Everyone you know has a smart mobile device of some kind. You probably own several!
The general idea of having utility applications on a phone is not new, and even cell phone and PDA games have existed for years, but the way that the iPhone used touch instead of
a stylus or keyboard, and gestures to reduce the number of steps to do... Regular Expression Pocket Reference: Regular Expressions for Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python, C, Java and .NET This handy little book offers programmers a complete overview of the syntax and semantics of regular expressions that are at the heart of every text-processing application. Ideal as a quick reference, Regular Expression Pocket Reference covers the regular expression APIs for Perl 5.8, Ruby (including some upcoming 1.9 features), Java, PHP,...