Who Knew ITIL Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
'The Art of Service has dramatically changed the way we deliver employee training. We can now deliver more training at less cost to a wider audience in a shorter period of time.'
On-demand eLearning: Don't pay over $ 3,000.00 for a 5 day class room based course - you're out of touch with your work for 5 days and including the course fee: the costs are insurmountable - take the online learning option instead and study at your own pace.
This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control and Validation of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the RCV process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Release, Control and Validation of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the APMG/EXIN Intermediate Level Certificate Release, Control and Validation.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Understanding Service Management as a Practice, Service Operation principles, purpose and objective
* Knowing the important role of Release, Control and Validation in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
* The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Release, Control and Validation processes
* The application of Release, Control and Validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
* How to measure Release, Control and Validation performance
* The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Operational Support and Analysis
* An in-depth understanding of Change Management, Service Validation and testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Evaluation, Release and Deployment, Request Fulfilment processes
* The roles and responsibilities within these processes and the activities for supporting the Service Management Lifecycle
* Technology and implementation considerations surrounding Release, Control and Validation
* Challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with this module
As well as preparing participants for the exam.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL v2 Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate. It is highly recommended that you read the Release, Control and Validation book prior to commencement of this program.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG/EXIN examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the elearning course are in the book.
* Access to presentations with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Release, Control and Validation Book
* Exercises + Answers
* Mock Exam questions