This engaging review guide and workbook is the ideal tool for sharpening your Geometry skills!
This review guide and workbook will help you strengthen your Geometry knowledge, and it will enable you to develop new math skills to excel in your high school classwork and on standardized tests. Clear and concise explanations will walk you step by step through each essential math concept. 500 practical review questions, in turn, provide extensive opportunities for you to practice your new skills. If you are looking for material based on national or state standards, this book is your ideal study tool!
• Aligned to national standards, including the Common Core State Standards, as well as the standards of non-Common Core states and Canada
• Designed to help you excel in the classroom and on standardized tests
• Concise, clear explanations offer step-by-step instruction so you can easily grasp key concepts
• You will learn how to apply Geometry to practical situations
• 500 review questions provide extensive opportunities for you to practice what you’ve learned
The Image Processing Handbook, Sixth Edition
Image processing is used in a wide variety of applications, for two somewhat different purposes:
1. improving the visual appearance of images to a human observer, including their printing and transmission, and
2. preparing images for the measurement of the features and structures which they reveal.
Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts
We are visual animals. But before we can see the world in its true splendor, our brains, just like our computers, have to sort and organize raw data, and then transform that data to produce new images of the world. Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts, Second Edition discusses turning many types of...
Applied Optimization: Formulation and Algorithms for Engineering Systems
The starting point in the formulation of any numerical problem is to take an intuitive idea about the problem in question and to translate it into precise mathematical language. This book provides step-by-step descriptions of how to formulate numerical problems so that they can be solved by existing software. It examines various types of...
Fundamentals of Probability: With Stochastic Processes
"The 4th edition of Ghahramani's book is replete with intriguing historical notes, insightful comments, and well-selected examples/exercises that, together, capture much of the essence of probability. Along with its Companion Website, the book is suitable as a primary resource for a first course in probability. Moreover, it...