Get the preparation you need for exam 70-442, PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005, one of two required exams in the Microsoft MCITP: Database Developer certification path. Your essential guide to Microsoft's new SQL Server 2005 certification features practical and in-depth coverage, including:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam.
- Practical hands-on exercises that reinforce critical skills.
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles.
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day.
- Exam Essentials, a key feature at the end of each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking exam 70-442.
About the Authors
Marilyn, a SQL Server 2005 MCTS and MCITP, MCT, MCDBA, and MCSE, is the owner of White Consulting, a New Jersey-based consultancy specializing in database and systems training and solutions.
With a master's degree in education and a passion for learning, Marilyn began teaching computer science in New Jersey's schools and colleges. While teaching, she decided to branch out to both the government and private sectors, specializing in designing database, programming, and systems solutions to support the growing needs of her customers.
Currently, she spends most of her time working with or presenting at events on SQL Server 2005 throughout North America.
Cristian, a SQL Server MVP and also an MCT, MCSA, MCAD, MSCD .NET, MCITP: Database Developer, and MCITP: Database Administrator, is a former SQL Server developer, database administrator, and trainer, and he is currently the CEO of MicroTraining, a consulting and training company. In his spare time, he is a technical reviewer, an author, and the leader for two user groups (ITBoard and Romanian SQL Server User Group). He is based in Bucharest, Romania.