Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format--without overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
About the Author
- Updated key concepts, principles, and terminology of electric circuits
- New chapters on amplifiers and operational amplifier circuits
- Introduction to signals and waveforms, output resistance, nonlinear resistance, and active filters
- Essentials of circuit analysis using Spice and Pspice software
- Easy-to-understand explanations of two-port networks, Fourier transforms, and more!
Mahmood Nahvi, Ph.D., is an electrical engineering professor at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo.
Joseph Edminister, M.S.E., is a professor emeritus of electrical engineering at the University of Akron.