Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Java Message Service API Tutorial and Reference: Messaging for the J2EE Platform
Java Message Service API Tutorial and Reference: Messaging for the J2EE Platform
Aimed at the more experienced Java developer who needs to work with enterprise messaging, Java Message Service API Tutorial and Reference delivers starter code and a complete reference to all JMS classes that you will need to know to work effectively with this powerful feature of the J2EE platform.

The no-nonsense, just-the-facts...

JSP: The Complete Reference
JSP: The Complete Reference
(Osborne) Provides all of the information needed to program and develop powerful and efficient Web sites and applications with JSP. Readers at any skill level can learn to control the content and appearance of Web sites using JSP, servlets, Java 2 and JavaBeans to create reusable components and simplify application development. Softcover.
...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

Enterprise JavaBeans (3rd Edition)
Enterprise JavaBeans (3rd Edition)
EnterpriseJavaBeans, 3rd edition, has been thoroughly revised to include complete coverage of three major changes in the EJB 2.0 specification: A new version of container-managed persistence; local interfaces; and a totally new kind of bean called the "message driven bean." The 3rd edition...
Java(TM) EE 5 Tutorial, The (3rd Edition) (The Java Series)
Java(TM) EE 5 Tutorial, The (3rd Edition) (The Java Series)

The Java™ EE 5 Tutorial, Third Edition, is the definitive, task-oriented, example-driven guide to programming server-side applications with Sun Microsystems' new Java(TM) EE 5 platform. Written by members of Sun's Java EE 5 platform team, this book enables new and intermediate Java programmers to build...

JDBC 3: Java Database Connectivity
JDBC 3: Java Database Connectivity

JDBC 3.0 is the latest revision of Sun’s Java Database Connectivity API. Since its introduction on the market in the mid-90s, Java has evolved from a language and environment suited for applets to a rich enterprise platform. JDBC played a determinant role in Java’s maturation. JDBC is now used as a core technology...

Database Programming with JDBC and Java
Database Programming with JDBC and Java

Java and databases make a powerful combination. Getting the two sides to work together, however, takes some effort--largely because Java deals in objects while most databases do not.

This book describes the standard Java interfaces that make portable object-oriented access to relational databases possible and offers a robust
...

Java: Practical Guide for Programmers
Java: Practical Guide for Programmers
The purpose of this book is to help you quickly learn the essentials of the Java language.
After its release in 1995, Java was initially used to execute programs from a Web page by
means of applets. However, Java is also a general-purpose, object-oriented programming
language. Java is used for developing applications as diverse as
...
Advanced Java 2 Platform: How to Program (With CD-ROM)
Advanced Java 2 Platform: How to Program (With CD-ROM)
The authoritative DEITEL LIVE-CODE guide to programming with the Java 2 Enterprise (J2SE), Standard (J2SE) and Micro (J2ME) Editions

Java has revolutionized application and enterprise-systems...

Head First JavaScript
Head First JavaScript
So you're ready to make the leap from writing HTML and CSS web pages to creating dynamic web applications. You want to take your web skills to the next level. And you're finally ready to add "programmer" to the resume. It sounds like you're ready to learn the Web's hottest programming language: JavaScript. Head First JavaScript...
Enterprise JavaBeans Component Architecture: Designing and Coding Enterprise Applications
Enterprise JavaBeans Component Architecture: Designing and Coding Enterprise Applications

Proven techniques and patterns for enterprise development.

  • Design guidelines for EJB 2.0 component architecture
  • Powerful patterns for enterprise application design
  • Extensive real-world code examples
  • Covers every type of component, including message-driven beans

This...

Spring in Action
Spring in Action
Written for enterprise Java developers who have become disillusioned with the complexity and bulk involved with EJB development, this programming tool demonstrates how the Spring framework can make coupled code easy to manage, understand, reuse, and unit-test. Spring's employment of inversion control and aspect-oriented programming techniques...
Result Page: 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 
©2019 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy