The AIX and IBM eServer pSeries Certifications, offered through the Professional Certification Program from IBM, are designed to validate the skills required of technical professionals who work in the powerful and often complex environments of AIX and IBM eServer pSeries. A complete set of professional certifications are available. They include:
Each certification is developed by following a thorough and rigorous process to ensure the exam is applicable to the job role and is a meaningful and appropriate assessment of skill. Subject matter experts who successfully perform the job participate throughout the entire development process. They bring a wealth of experience to the development process, making the exams much more meaningful than the typical test that only captures classroom knowledge and ensuring the exams are relevant to the real world. Thanks to their effort, the test content is both useful and valid. The result of this certification is the value of appropriate measurements of the skills required to perform the job role.
- IBM Certified AIX User
- IBM Certified Specialist - Business Intelligence for RS/6000
- IBM Certified Specialist - Domino for RS/6000
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - p690 Solutions Sales
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - p690 Technical Support
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries Sales
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries AIX System Administration
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries AIX System Support
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries Solution Sales
- IBM Certified Specialist - RS/6000 SP and PSSP V3
- IBM Certified Specialist - Web Server for RS/6000
- IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries HACMP for AIX
- IBM eServer Certified Advanced Technical Expert - pSeries and AIX 5L
This IBM Redbook is designed as a study guide for professionals wishing to prepare for the AIX 5L Communications certification exam as a selected course of study in order to achieve the IBM eServer Certified Advanced Technical Expert - pSeries and AIX 5L certification.
This redbook provides a combination of theory and practical experience needed for a general understanding of the subject matter. It also provides sample questions that will help in the evaluation of personal progress and provide familiarity with the types of questions that will be encountered in the exam.
A number of years ago, I happened to come across an article on GUI programming
with C++. I had just started learning C++ and was amazed at how little code the
author2 needed to produce a complete game, including the menus. Of course, there
were a number of constructs that needed explanation, but after a short time I was
hooked:... Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA RSA is the first workable and practicable public-key cryptographic system, based on the use of large prime numbers. It is also the most popular and widely-used cryptographic system in today's digital world, for which its three inventors Rivest, Shamir and Adleman received the year 2002 Turing Award, the equivalent Nobel Prize in Computer Science....
How Does One Cut a Triangle?
How Does One Cut a Triangle? is a work of art, and rarely, perhaps never, does one find the talents of an artist better suited to his intention than we find in Alexander Soifer and this book.
—Peter D. Johnson, Jr.
This delightful book considers and solves many problems in dividing...