Assembly language is easier than ever, thanks to modern development tools and The Art of Assembly Language.
After a decade of rigorous end-user testing of the online version, The Art of Assembly Language is an indispensable reference for using assembly to write powerful programs and solve real-world problems. Hyde has updated his book to include the latest in 32-bit x86 architecture, as well as the High Level Assembler (HLA), a revolutionary tool that leverages your knowledge of high level programming languages like C/C++ and Pascal/Delphi to streamline your learning process.
Learn how to:
- Edit, compile, and run a High Level Assembler (HLA) program
- Declare and use constants, scalar variables, integers, reals, data types, pointers, arrays, records/structures, unions, and namespaces
- Translate arithmetic expressions (integer and floating point)
- Convert high level control structures
- Interface with high level programming languages