One of the challenges of web programming is remembering what you can do with what, and what works with everything else. Sure, you can create a button, but can you change its color and font to match the style of your site? And are you sure it will look the same on all browsers? With The Web Programmer's Desk Reference, you can find stuff you never knew existed, look up stuff you're a bit rusty on, or find what's compatible with familiar stuff so you can develop something even better.
- A brief description of each element so you'll know what it does
- The element's complete syntax so you'll know how to use it
- An example that shows how the element works in practice
- A list of IE and Netscape browsers the element is compatible with
- A list of all other elements that the element can be used with
Whether you're a web programmer, web designer, or recreational webmaster, you can stop combing through endless documentation to find the answers to your web programming questions. It's all here in one indispensable resource!