Programmable Logic Controllers, Fifth Edition
A programmable logic controllers (PLC) is a real-time system optimized for use in severe conditions such as high/low temperatures or an environment with excessive electrical noise. This control technology is designed to have multiple interfaces (I/Os) to connect and control multiple mechatronic devices such as sensors and actuators.
Jenkins: The Definitive Guide
This book is aimed at relatively technical readers, though no prior experience with
Continuous Integration is assumed. You may be new to Continuous Integration, and
would like to learn about the benefits it can bring to your development team. Or, you
might be using Jenkins or Hudson already, and want to discover how you can...
Pro Java 7 NIO.2 (Professional Apress)
The recommended entry point to start exploring the NIO.2 API, also known as “JSR 203: More New I/O
APIs for the Java Platform” (NIO.2), is the new abstract class java.nio.file.Path. This class is a
milestone of NIO.2, and every application that involves I/O operations will exploit the powerful facilities
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Statistics, 2nd Edition
Statistics, statistics everywhere, but not a single word can we understand! Actually,
understanding statistics is a critically important skill that we all need to have in this
day and age. Every day, we are inundated with data about politics, sports, business,
the stock market, health issues, financial matters, and many other topics.... Moodle 2 for Teaching 4-9 Year Olds Beginner's Guide
Part of Packt's Beginner's Guide series, this book will steadily guide the reader through exercises using practical examples that are easy to build, which are illustrated with screenshots. The activities become steadily more sophisticated and include combining the content from one module with another. This book is aimed at teachers of...
Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists
Student-Friendly Coverage of Probability, Statistical Methods, Simulation, and Modeling Tools
Incorporating feedback from instructors and researchers who used the previous edition, Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists, Second Edition helps students understand general methods of stochastic...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Professional Cross-Platform Mobile Development in C#
PEOPLE TAKE UP MOBILE DEVELOPMENT these days for a lot of reasons. For some it is all about learning something new, but for many it comes out of necessity of a job or career. Perhaps you see mobile development as the next big thing, just like client-server development was in the 1990s, or web development became in the 2000s. Maybe...
User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product
User story mapping is a valuable tool for software development, once you understand why and how to use it. This insightful book examines how this often misunderstood technique can help your team stay focused on users and their needs without getting lost in the enthusiasm for individual product features.
Reactive Design Patterns
Reactive Design Patterns is a clearly written guide for building message-driven distributed systems that are resilient, responsive, and elastic. In this book you'll find patterns for messaging, flow control, resource management, and concurrency, along with practical issues like test-friendly...
|Result Page: 2418 2417 2416 2415 2414 2413 2412 2411 2410 2409 2408 2407 2406 2405 2404 2403 2402 2401 2400 |