The Definitive Guide to Java Platform Best Practices–Updated for Java 7, 8, and 9
Java has changed dramatically since the previous edition of Effective Java was published shortly after the release of Java 6. This Jolt...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
XML Schema Essentials The definitive how-to guide that will get you quickly up to speed on the practical application of XML Schema!
Replacing XML DTDs (Document Type Definitions) as the way in which XML documents are described and validated, XML Schema allows you to describe the structure of information in an XML document and is essential for ensuring...
C# Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design
C# Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design requires no previous introduction
to programming and only a mathematical background of high school algebra. The
book uses C# as the programming language for software development; however, the basic
programming concepts presented can be applied to a number of other languages....
Hadoop in Practice
Hadoop in Practice, Second Edition provides over 100 tested, instantly useful techniques that will help you conquer big data, using Hadoop. This revised new edition covers changes and new features in the Hadoop core architecture, including MapReduce 2. Brand new chapters cover YARN and integrating...
Hadoop MapReduce v2 Cookbook Second Edition
Explore the Hadoop MapReduce v2 ecosystem to gain insights from very large datasets
About This Book
Process large and complex datasets using next generation Hadoop
Install, configure, and administer MapReduce programs and learn what's new in MapReduce v2
More than 90...
|Result Page: 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 |