Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Classification and Clustering for Knowledge Discovery (Studies in Computational Intelligence)

Buy
Knowledge Discovery today is a significant study and research area. In finding answers to many research questions in this area, the ultimate hope is that knowledge can be extracted from various forms of data around us. This book covers recent advances in unsupervised and supervised data analysis methods in Computational Intelligence for knowledge discovery. In its first part the book provides a collection of recent research on distributed clustering, self organizing maps and their recent extensions. If labeled data or data with known associations are available, we may be able to use supervised data analysis methods, such as classifying neural networks, fuzzy rule-based classifiers, and decision trees. Therefore this book presents a collection of important methods of supervised data analysis. "Classification and Clustering for Knowledge Discovery" also includes variety of applications of knowledge discovery in health, safety, commerce, mechatronics, sensor networks, and telecommunications.

The Self-Organizing Map (SOM) [5] is an excellent tool for data survey because it has prominent visualization properties. It creates a set of prototype vectors representing the data set and carries out a topology preserving projection of the prototypes from the d-dimensional input space onto a low-dimensional grid (two dimensions in this article). This ordered grid can be used as a convenient visualization surface for showing different features of the data.
(HTML tags aren't allowed.)

UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language, Third Edition
UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language, Third Edition

The long-awaited third edition of the best-selling UML book on the market; fully-updated and compliant with UML 2.0.

  • The best-selling UML book on the market, thoroughly revised and updated

  • More pearls of wisdom from Martin Fowler, one...

Intel Threading Building Blocks: Outfitting C++ for Multi-core Processor Parallelism
Intel Threading Building Blocks: Outfitting C++ for Multi-core Processor Parallelism
Building libraries is an important task. The activity goes back to the earliest days of computing, when Wilkes, Wheeler, and Gill introduced subroutines as instruments for packaging useful software. Sadly, this activity lost its academic glamour and is often relegated to the boiler room of programming. It is essential that we start building...
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Practical 3D Drafting and Design
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Practical 3D Drafting and Design

Autodesk AutoCAD is, by far, the most used CAD software all around the world. In 2D it includes a large number of commands and functions, which makes it virtually unbeatable for many years. With continuous hardware development, together with new software capabilities, 3D became a viable and accessible technology to all. It is much better to...


Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

Introduction to Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, algorithms and applications
Introduction to Reconfigurable Computing: Architectures, algorithms and applications
The book by Christophe Bobda, however, has also been written for people with a software background, substantially reducing the educational leap by bridging the gap. His book has the potential to become a best-seller and to stimulate the urgently needed transformation of the software developer populations mind set, by playing a similar role as known...
Building E-Commerce Sites with Drupal Commerce Cookbook
Building E-Commerce Sites with Drupal Commerce Cookbook

Get your online store up and running the easy way with this guide to Drupal Commerce. Designed primarily for beginners, it takes you from building the store to managing details such as tax and customer profiles.

Overview

  • Learn how to build attractive E-commerce sites with Drupal Commerce.
  • ...
©2021 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy