With iPhone Hacks, you can make your iPhone do all you'd expect of a mobile smartphone -- and more. Learn tips and techniques to unleash little-known features, find and create innovative applications for both the iPhone and iPod touch, and unshackle these devices to run everything from network utilities to video game emulators.
This book will teach you how to:
- Import your entire movie collection, sync with multiple computers, and save YouTube videos
- Remotely access your home network, audio, and video, and even control your desktop
- Develop native applications for the iPhone and iPod touch on Linux, Windows, or Mac
- Check email, receive MMS messages, use IRC, and record full-motion video
- Run any application in the iPhone's background, and mirror its display on a TV
- Make your iPhone emulate old-school video game platforms, and play classic console and arcade games
- Integrate your iPhone with your car stereo
- Build your own electronic bridges to connect keyboards, serial devices, and more to your iPhone without "jailbreaking"
iPhone Hacks explains how to set up your iPhone the way you want it, and helps you give it capabilities that will rival your desktop computer. This cunning little handbook is exactly what you need to make the most of your iPhone.
Australia (Modern World Nations)
Americans find Australia both exotic and familiar. If you travel in Australia, many things will make you think you are still at home. At other times you will feel as if you are in some sort of a fantasy land.
Americans can at once identify with a wealthy, English-speaking country with high living standards. Both Australia and the...
Quantum Computing Explained “In the twenty-first” century it is reasonable to expect that some of the most important developments in science and engineering will come about through interdisciplinary research. Already in the making is surely one of the most interesting and exciting development we are sure to see for a long time, quantum computation.
HTML5 Multimedia: Develop and Design
As a web developer or web designer, or those of you who just maintain your own website, you know that the web is constantly changing, and the tools and methods that are used to build websites are in constant development. Like sand dunes in the Sahara, they shift constantly, but fortunately, usually in a forward direction.
MySQL: Your visual blueprint for creating open source databases MySQL, Perl, and PHP software on CD-ROM!
- Also includes Apache and phpMyAdmin, with usage examples for Windows and UNIX
- Plus a fully searchable e-version of the book, and more
Welcome to the only guidebook series that takes a visual approach to professional-level computer topics. Open the book and...