The Security+ Exam Guide provides exam candidates with the concepts, objectives, and test-taking skills needed to pass on their first attempt. Instead of covering every computer security topic, this book isolates those topics most likely to be addressed on the exam. Written by an experienced network administrator and CompTIA certified instructor, the book draws upon subject expertise and teaching experience to provide everything test takers need to know for successful test taking.
- Covers all domains and objectives for Security+, CompTIA’s newest certification exam
- Provides chapter review questions and a complete cumulative practice exam
- Guides the reader through the entire Security+ certification process from start to finish
- Explains the test structure in detail, with useful exam and study techniques
- Teaches the process of scheduling an exam and what to expect when you get to the test site
- Written by an experienced network administrator and CompTIA certified instructor with an established record of teaching success