Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources contains the contributions presented at International Forum-Contest of Young Researchers 2018 (St. Petersburg Mining University, Russia, 18-20 April 2018). The Forum-Contest is an excellent opportunity for young researchers to present their work to the scientific community involved in the extraction and processing of natural resources.
The topics of the book include:
• Prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits
• Development of solid minerals deposits and safety of mining operations
• Development of oil and gas fields and transportation of crude hydrocarbons
• Modern technologies of construction work applied in the mineral complex
• Metallurgy. Physical and chemical technologies of hydrocarbons treatment
• Equipment, transport service and energy efficiency of mining enterprises
• Economic tools of innovative development
• Environmental protection
• Geo information systems and nanotechnologies
Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources collects the best reports presented at the Forum-Contest, and will be of interest to academics and professionals involved in the extraction and processing of natural resources.
Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality: 25th International Working Conference, REFSQ 2019, Essen, Germany, March 18–21, 2019, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science (11412))
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 25th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering - Foundation for Software Quality, REFSQ 2019, held in Essen, Germany, in March 2019.
The 13 full papers and 9 short papers in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 66 submissions. The papers...
The War on Drugs and the Global Colour Line
Fifty years of the War on Drugs has led to millions of deaths, displacements, and incarcerations. Disproportionately enacted on oppressed races, international drug prohibition has reinforced the color line across the globe. This collection reveals the racist impact of the war on drugs across multiple continents and in numerous...
Web Searching and Mining (Cognitive Intelligence and Robotics)
This book presents the basics of search engines and their components. It introduces, for the first time, the concept of Cellular Automata in Web technology and discusses the prerequisites of Cellular Automata. In today’s world, searching data from the World Wide Web is a common phenomenon for virtually everyone. It is also a...