Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Android continues to be one of the leading mobile OS and development platforms driving today's mobile innovations and the apps ecosystem. Android appears complex, but offers a variety of organized development kits to those coming into Android with differing programming language skill sets.
Android Recipes: A...
Using Kindle Fire HD
Learn how to use your Kindle Fire with ease and no jargon. Clear, concise, short and to the point... Using Kindle Fire HD, is the essential guide to getting around Amazon’s tablet/e-book reader. This book explores setting up your new Kindle and registering; navigating around the interface and what all the buttons, lists and icons are...
PayPal APIs: Up and Running: A Developer's Guide
Virtually every application delivery model is experiencing a surging demand for transaction convenience. In this book, I introduce PayPal APIs, along with instructions and resources for their integration in different environments, including websites and mobile applications.
The goal of this book is to help you understand...
Oracle Application Express 4 Recipes
I still remember deploying my first Microsoft Access application 10 years ago for a head hunting agency.
They had a user base of about 200 users (I can already hear some of you groan) and they needed a
system to manage job applicants and the companies that want to hire them. And they tossed my meager
development team of two an...
Beginning PhoneGap (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
THE WORLD OF MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT is changing rapidly, and frameworks like PhoneGap
represent an important step in broadening that world to a very large audience of experienced web
developers. With PhoneGap, you can now transfer some (if not most) of your knowledge and skills
from the web world to the mobile app world.
Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X (4th Edition)
If you are developing applications for the Mac, or are hoping to do so, this book is just the resource you need. Does it cover everything you will ever want to know about programming for the Mac? Of course not. But it does cover probably 80% of what you need to know. You can find the remaining 20%—the 20% that is...
|Result Page: 66 65 64 63 62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52 51 50 49 48 |