Analytically Tractable Stochastic Stock Price Models (Springer Finance)
Asymptotic analysis of stochastic stock price models is the central topic of the present volume. Special examples of such models are stochastic volatility models, that have been developed as an answer to certain imperfections in a celebrated Black-Scholes model of option pricing. In a stock price model with stochastic volatility, the random...
Test Driven Development: A Practical Guide Foreword by Ron Jeffries
- The relentlessly practical TDD guide: real problems, real solutions, real code
- Includes a start-to-finish project written in Java and using JUnit
- Introduces TDD frameworks for C++, C#/.NET, Python, VB6, and more
- For every developer and project manager interested
MacBook All-in-One For Dummies
MacBook All-in-one for Dummies Makes Everything Easier!
With a MacBook, you can work and play anywhere. With 9 books in 1, MacBook All-in-one for Dummies shows you how! You'll find coverage of:
- Getting started -- choose the MacBook that suits your needs, set it up, customize your preferences, and...
|Result Page: 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 |