Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Java, Java, Java, Object-Oriented Problem Solving (3rd Edition)
This second edition of Java, Java, Java offers a robust, accessible, and flexible problem-solving perspective. The use of Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams throughout the text, strongly emphasizes object-oriented design. This book assists students and professionals with their most challenging problem as beginning programmers:...
Linux All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Computer/Tech) 8 books in 1— your key to success with Linux!
Your one-stop guide to working with various Linux distributions
Linux is hot! It's cost-effective, secure, and comes in a lot of varieties. And with this book to walk you through it, choosing and using a Linux distribution is...
|Result Page: 265 264 263 262 261 260 259 258 257 256 255 254 253 252 251 250 249 248 247 |