Building a successful health care claims processing EDI implementation in BizTalk Server can be complex. Decisions must be made around how to extract and publish data, how to map to the 837 EDI standard, and how to appropriately batch and deliver data. If architected properly, your BizTalk solution can be highly efficient, simple, and something that can be managed and extended for years to come.
The topics in this book include building complete inbound and outbound solutions for 837 Institutional and Professional EDI document types. In addition, topics around 997/999 acknowledgements and related document types are included. Covering mapping, trading partner configuration, AS2, SFTP, data extraction, data routing, and batching, you will find this to be a goldmine of information to aid you in a successful implementation.
What you’ll learn
1. Successfully create HIPAA compliant 837 Professional implementations
2. Build fully operational inbound and outbound processes using AS2, SFTP, and FTP
3. Integrate with SQL Server, .NET Libraries, and other platforms and technologies
4. Develop maps, schemas, orchestrations and configure encrypted file delivery
5. Configure batching of documents for various scenarios
Who this book is for
BizTalk 2010 Developers, technical architects, and executives of Health Care Companies looking to implement BizTalk or EDI, BizTalk 2010
Table of Contents
1. Architectural Patterns
2. Solution: Receiving 837P Data
3. Solution: Sending 837P Data
4. Mapping Data
5. Ports, AS2, and Acknowledgements