Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure on the Internet provides a thorough overview of the subject. It explains how susceptible networks are to hacking and how cryptography can help. This comprehensive and practical guide covers:
* Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs); important when using cryptography in a large organisation,
* the difference between the SSL protocol and the IPSec standard,
* integration of cryptography into the different OSI-layers, and how to decide whether hardware or software solutions are the right means to achieve this.
The book also includes sections on::
* elliptic curve cryptography
* chip cards
* algorithm modes and protocols - including SSL, TLS, IPSec, SMIME and PGP protocols
* cryptography's connection with biometry (using biological characteristics for authentication purposes).
Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure on the Internet is an indispensable guide for all levels of reader. It contains valuable reference material about statutes and standards affecting encryption, which companies are active in the market, and a reference guide to people, organisations, books and websites to go to for further information.
Yoghurt: A Global History (Edible)
Yoghurt: A Global History
is a fascinating look at the rich history of yoghurt, from its earliest awakenings in Neolithic times to the modern-day culinary phenomenon it has become. The book delves into its nutritious properties, analyzes worldwide consumption, and explores the new developments in yoghurts, including non-dairy...
C++ Plus Data Structures, Third Edition C++ Plus Data Structures is designed for a course in Data Structures where C++ is the programming language. The book focuses on abstract data types as viewed from three different perspectives: their specification, their application, and their... Design Engineering: A Manual for Enhanced Creativity As with any art, science, or discipline, natural talent is only part of the equation. Consistent success stems from honing your skills, cultivating good techniques, and hard work. Design engineering, a field often considered an intuitive process not amenable to scientific investigation, is no exception. Providing descriptive theory, broad context,...