From PC Magazine, the solutions you need to make the most of Microsoft® Office 2007
Office 2007 is packed with features that will make you more productive both at work and at home. Who better than PC Magazine to show you all the secrets and solutions? From the safest and easiest way to install Office 2007 to keeping it up to date, using Office to create Web pages, and integrating with Vista, here's what you need on all six applications—from the people you trust to be your own personal tech support team.
As much or as little as you need to know
- Install Office 2007, protect against security threats, and be organized from the start
- Master backups, updating, and recovery
- Personalize and use the new results-oriented interface
- Collaborate using Web conferencing, instant messaging, SharePoint®, and OneNote®
- Perform basic to advanced tasks in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- Explore how Windows Vista enhances Office and investigate other Office versions
What's NEW in Office 2007?
- Uncluttered workspace with Web-like interface
- Ribbon, a set of commands and tabs that keeps the tools you need right before you
- Contextual tabs that offer only the editing commands relevant to the type of document you're viewing
- Galleries and Live Preview, making it easy to create professional-looking documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- An extensible interface, and more!