Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

Buy

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of successful development: people, processes, and technology.

From streamlining infrastructures to retraining programmers, choosing tools to implementing service-level agreements, Hamilton unifies all of today’s best practices - in management, architecture, and software engineering. There’s never been a more comprehensive blueprint for software success.

  • Discover "The Ten Commandments of Software Development"

  • Build a winning software development team, organize it for success - and retain your best talent

  • Create a software architecture that maps to business goals and serves as a foundation for successful development

  • Define processes that streamline component and Web-based development projects

  • Leverage the advantages of object-oriented techniques throughout the entire lifecycle

  • Make the most of Java, JavaBeans, and Jini technology

  • Learn the best ways to measure software quality and productivity - and improve them

Software Development is ruthlessly realistic and remarkably accessible - for managers and technical professionals alike. Best of all, its techniques can be applied to any project or organization, large or small. Ready to build software that meets all its goals? This book will get you there.

(HTML tags aren't allowed.)

Securing  Intellectual Property: Protecting Trade Secrets and Other Information Assets (Information Security)
Securing Intellectual Property: Protecting Trade Secrets and Other Information Assets (Information Security)

Most employeers are astounded at how easily and quickly their proprietary information can get out of their control. In a large number of cases, theft of trade secrets often involves employees leaving a company to start their own business or work for a direct competitor.

Nearly all books that address the topic of trade secrets have
...

Core Concepts in Data Analysis: Summarization, Correlation and Visualization
Core Concepts in Data Analysis: Summarization, Correlation and Visualization

In this textbook, I take an unconventional approach to data analysis. Its contents are heavily influenced by the idea that data analysis should help in enhancing and augmenting knowledge of the domain as represented by the concepts and statements of relation between them. According to this view, two main pathways for data analysis are...

Reconfigurable Computing: Accelerating Computation with Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
Reconfigurable Computing: Accelerating Computation with Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
This volume is unique: the first comprehensive exposition of the exciting new field of Reconfigurable Computing with FPGAs. By mapping algorithms directly into programmable logic, FPGA accelerators offer and deliver 10X-100X performance increases over microprocessors for a large range of application domains. Reconfigurable computing is found in...

Services Computing
Services Computing
As the core technical foundation for the modern services science, Services Computing covers the science, technology and business models of effectively creating and leveraging computing technology to bridge the gap between business and IT services. This book systematically introduces the fundamentals of this new discipline based on the latest...
Naked Vegas 5
Naked Vegas 5
Naked? Admittedly, the title is an attention getter. It also
describes exactly what you’ll get: the information you need to
create compelling video with Vegas without fluff or filler to
super-size the book so it will stand out on the shelves. What
you’ll find in each chapter are step-by-step lessons that help...
Parameterized Complexity Theory (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
Parameterized Complexity Theory (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
Parameterized complexity theory is a recent branch of computational complexity theory that provides a framework for a refined analysis of hard algorithmic problems. The central notion of the theory, fixed-parameter tractability, has led to the development of various new algorithmic techniques and a whole new theory of intractability. This book is a...
©2020 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy