Operating Systems: Design and Implementation (Second Edition)
Most books on operating systems deal with theory while ignoring practice. While the usual principles are covered in detail, the book describes a small, but real UNIX-like operating system: MINIX. The book demonstrates how it works while illustrating the principles behind it. Operating Systems: Design and Implementation Second...
Assembly Language for x86 Processors (6th Edition)
Assembly Language for x86 Processors, 6/e is ideal for undergraduate courses in assembly language programming and introductory courses in computer systems and computer architecture.
Written specifically for the Intel/Windows/DOS platform,...
Algorithms and Data Structures
In recent years the subject of computer programming has been recognized as a discipline whose mastery
is fundamental and crucial to the success of many engineering projects and which is amenable to
scientific treatement and presentation. It has advanced from a craft to an academic discipline. The initial
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Java, Java, Java, Object-Oriented Problem Solving (3rd Edition)
This second edition of Java, Java, Java offers a robust, accessible, and flexible problem-solving perspective. The use of Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams throughout the text, strongly emphasizes object-oriented design. This book assists students and professionals with their most challenging problem as beginning programmers:...
Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools (2nd Edition)
In the time since the 1986 edition of this book, the world of compiler design
has changed significantly. Programming languages have evolved to present new
compilation problems. Computer architectures offer a variety of resources of
which the compiler designer must take advantage. Perhaps most interestingly,
the venerable technology of...
|Result Page: 65 64 63 62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 |