Test Driven Development: A Practical Guide Foreword by Ron Jeffries
- The relentlessly practical TDD guide: real problems, real solutions, real code
- Includes a start-to-finish project written in Java and using JUnit
- Introduces TDD frameworks for C++, C#/.NET, Python, VB6, and more
- For every developer and project manager interested
Clinical Forensic Medicine: A Physician's Guide (Forensic Science and Medicine)
This revised edition has been completely updated and expanded to address the latest developments and professional concerns in forensic medicine. There are new chapters on the medical aspects of police restraint and new material on the potential of police exposure to infection, the role of alcohol and drugs in vehicular accidents, and forensic...
The CISA Prep Guide: Mastering the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam The first commercially available book to offer CISA study material
The CISA certification is a prerequisite for many audit and security job postings in the marketplace today. Becom-ing certified takes years of experience and exposure to information systems and risk and control techniques. In this book, John Kramer refers to his own experiences...
CCIE Security Exam Certification Guide (CCIE Self-Study)
Official self-study test preparation guide for the CCIE Security written exam
Review all CCIE Security written exam topics, including:
- Switching concepts, routing protocols, and WAN protocols, including PPP, ISDN, and Frame Relay
- DNS, TFTP, Secure Shell, Secure Socket Layer Protocol, NTP, and...
|Result Page: 48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41 40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30 |