Frommer's Provence & the Riviera (Frommer's Complete)
- France remains the most popular tourist destination worldwide with nearly 80 million visitors a year.
- The average American visitor spends 9-12 days in France.
- There's no such thing as an "off season" in the South of France anymore; our authors guide the reader to the hard-to-find bargains and best
Tourism, Urbanization, and the Evolving Periphery of the European Union
This book explores travel, tourism, and urban development at the edges of Europe from the 1970s until the present. It compares tourism-spurred urban growth in Spain and Bulgaria, showing how development in Southern Europe after the fall of dictatorships provided a model for integrating post-socialist Europe in the 1990s. It analyzes the... Fodor's Inside Lisbon (Full-color Travel Guide)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Hip, innovative, and affordable, Lisbon is a hub for cosmopolitan, design-minded makers and shakers, who are breathing new life into the...
Intelligent Positioning: GIS-GPS Unification Satellite positioning and computerised spatial data have transformed the way in which many areas of research and commercial activity are conducted. The combination of GIS and GPS is used for a broad spectrum of experiments.
This book provides technical overview of GIS, GPS and their integration, before focusing on a selection of R&D...
Frommer's Maui 2010 (Frommer's Complete)
America's #1 bestselling travel series
Written by more than 175 outspoken travelers around the globe, Frommer’s Complete Guides help travelers experience places the way locals do.
• More annually updated guides than any other series
• 16-page color section and foldout map in all annual guides...
|Result Page: 3 2 1 |