Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Welding For Dummies (Math & Science)
Get the know-how to weld like a pro
Being a skilled welder is a hot commodity in today's job market, as well as a handy talent for industrious do-it-yourself repairpersons and hobbyists. Welding For Dummies gives you all the information you need to perform this commonly used, yet complex, task.
Microelectronics - Systems and Devices
This is a completely new textbook written to be fully in line with the new BTEC Higher National unit from Edexcel, the 2000 specification Advanced GNVQ unit, BTEC NII and NIII, and A-Level modules. The resulting breadth of coverage makes Microelectronics - Systems and Devices an excellent international student text.
Developing Analytic Talent: Becoming a Data Scientist
Learn what it takes to succeed in the the most in-demand tech job
Harvard Business Review calls it the sexiest tech job of the 21st century. Data scientists are in demand, and this unique book shows you exactly what employers want and the skill set that separates the quality data scientist from other talented IT...
Pro Tools All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Computer/Tech)
8 books in 1 — from miking to mixing to mastering
Your one-stop guide to the software and hardware that make music magic
When you add Pro Tools to your home recording studio, you have the software used to create hit records. When you add this book to your bookshelf, you get...
|Result Page: 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 |