Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Strategies for Managing Is/It Personnel
As IT staff shortages are being experienced worldwide, with a huge gap between the number of positions available for IS/IT workers and the number of available qualified workers to fill them. The major factors that have contributed to the IS/IT crisis include lack of understanding of the career orientations of IS personnel; high IS staff...
The People CMM: A Framework for Human Capital Management (2nd Edition)
Organizations are now competing in two markets, one for their products and services and one for the talent required to produce or perform them. Success in the former is determined by success in the latter. The ability to compete is directly related to the ability to attract, develop, motivate, organize, and retain the...
Pro Tools All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Computer/Tech)
8 books in 1 — from miking to mixing to mastering
Your one-stop guide to the software and hardware that make music magic
When you add Pro Tools to your home recording studio, you have the software used to create hit records. When you add this book to your bookshelf, you get...
Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility, and Globalization
A unique perspective of an evolved role for company leadership
Based on the findings of an extensive research project that surveyed more than 5,500 enterprise employees and functional decision makers across the United States and China, Transforming Business: Big Data, Mobility and Globalization explores the influence...
|Result Page: 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 |