Transformers for Natural Language Processing: Build innovative deep neural network architectures for NLP with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, BERT, RoBERTa, and more
Take your NLP knowledge to the next level and become an AI language understanding expert by mastering the quantum leap of Transformer neural network models
Build and implement state-of-the-art language models, such as the original Transformer, BERT, T5, and GPT-2, using...
Cluster Analysis for Data Mining and System Identification
Data clustering is a common technique for statistical data analysis, which is used in many fields, including machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition, image analysis and bioinformatics. Clustering is the classification of similar objects into different groups, or more precisely, the partitioning of a data set into subsets...
Data-Driven Security: Analysis, Visualization and Dashboards
Uncover hidden patterns of data and respond with countermeasures
Security professionals need all the tools at their disposal to increase their visibility in order to prevent security breaches and attacks. This careful guide explores two of the most powerful ? data analysis and visualization. You'll soon understand how to...
Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works (Lean Series)
We live in an age of unparalleled opportunity for innovation. We're building more products than ever before, but most of them fail--not because we can't complete what we set out to build, but because we waste time, money, and effort building the wrong product.
What we need is a systematic process for quickly vetting product...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
|Result Page: 48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41 40 39 |