Advanced Java® EE Development with WildFly®
Your one-stop guide to developing Java® EE applications with the Eclipse IDE, Maven, and WildFly® 8.1
About This Book
Develop Java EE 7 applications using the WildFly platform
Discover how to use EJB 3.x, JSF 2.x, Ajax, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, and Spring with WildFly 8.1
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Professional Cross-Platform Mobile Development in C#
PEOPLE TAKE UP MOBILE DEVELOPMENT these days for a lot of reasons. For some it is all about learning something new, but for many it comes out of necessity of a job or career. Perhaps you see mobile development as the next big thing, just like client-server development was in the 1990s, or web development became in the 2000s. Maybe...
Multiplexed Networks for Embedded Systems: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Safe-by-Wire...
Multiplexed networks are essential for the unified, efficient and cost-effective exchange of electronic information within embedded component systems. This is especially important in automotive manufacturing as vehicles become increasingly reliant on robust electronic networks and systems for improved reliability, anti-lock brake systems (ABS),...
Thinking in Java (4th Edition)
Thinking in Java has earned raves from programmers worldwide for its extraordinary clarity, careful organization, and small, direct programming examples. From the fundamentals of Java syntax to its most advanced features, Thinking in Java is designed to teach, one simple step at a time....
Learning Cloudera Impala
Perform interactive, real-time in-memory analytics on large amounts of data using the massive parallel processing engine Cloudera Impala
Step-by-step guidance to get you started with Impala on your Hadoop cluster
Manipulate your data rapidly by writing proper SQL statements...
|Result Page: 298 297 296 295 294 293 292 291 290 289 288 287 |