Understanding Architecture Through Drawing Here is philosophy of science the way it should be. In these pages some of the very best philosophers working today grapple with the big issues of metaphysics, language, and epistemology as they relate to science. This volume is a true introduction to a
This new edition is an introduction to design and graphic techniques...
Usability: Turning Technologies into Tools "The book contains much insight." --B. Hazeltine, Computing Reviews
"Unusual in that the research it brings together spans the perspectives of cognitive psychology, the sociology of work and technology, work-oriented systems design, computer-supported cooperative work, and human-computer interaction. Although most of...
Acting Teachers of America: A Vital Tradition
For the first time--insights from 50 of the most distinguished acting teachers in America
* Priceless gathering of wisdom and experience
* The biggest names in acting: Michael Howard, Lloyd Richards, Olympia Dukakis, dozens more
* Stunning, revealing photographs of acting teachers and their finest students
Linux Networking-Howto The Linux Networking-HOWTO details important networking issues when using the popular Linux operating system. Linux Networking-HOWTO includes:
* informative background material for newcomers
* a generic discussion of networking issues
* technology-specific information grouped in three main sections: Ethernet and IP-related...
Red Hat Linux Networking and System Administration (With CD-ROM) Your Official Red Hat® Linux® Guide to Networking and System Administration
Reviewed by the experts at Red Hat, this in-depth guide delivers all the know-how you need to set up and manage a state-of-the-art Linux network.
Red Hat Linux experts Terry Collings and Kurt Wall start with the basics—network planning and Red...
|Result Page: 5 4 3 2 1 |