Logic of Analog and Digital Machines
Computer Science is a very young discipline compared to most others. Alan Turing
published the seminal paper of the field in 1936. Around the same time, the militaries in
Germany, UK, and US commissioned the first digital electronic computer projects. One of
these, the Colossus at Bletchley Park in the UK, was used to break the... Problems on Algorithms The ability to devise effective and efficient algorithms in new situations is a skill that separates the master programmer from the merely adequate coder. The best way to develop that skill is to solve problems. To be effective problem solvers, master-programmers-in-training must do more than memorize a collection of... Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis and Internet Examples
This book is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the design and
analysis of computer algorithms and data structures. In terms M the computer science
and computer engineering curricula, we have written this book to be primarily
focused on the Junior-Senior level Algorithms (CS7) course, which is taught as a...
Data Structures and Algorithms in Java (2nd Edition) Data Structures and Algorithms in Java, Second Edition is designed to be easy to read and understand although the topic itself is complicated. Algorithms are the procedures that software programs use to manipulate data structures. Besides clear and simple example programs, the author includes a workshop as a small demonstration program executable... C# 2012 for Programmers (5th Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
Welcome to Visual C#® 2012 and the world of Microsoft® Windows® and Internet and web
programming with Microsoft’s .NET platform. Please read the book’s back cover and inside back
cover—these concisely capture the book’s essence. In this Preface we provide more details.
We focus on...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Schaum's Outline of Electric Circuits Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:...
Handbook of Software Quality Assurance The industry's top guide to software quality -- completely updated!
Practical techniques for mission-critical and commercial software.
Build a great software quality organization.
Prepare for ASQ Software Quality Engineer Certification.
Software quality assurance has never been more challenging -- nor more...
|Result Page: 408 407 406 405 404 403 402 401 400 399 398 397 |