Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists
Student-Friendly Coverage of Probability, Statistical Methods, Simulation, and Modeling Tools
Incorporating feedback from instructors and researchers who used the previous edition, Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists, Second Edition helps students understand general methods of stochastic...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
Linux All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (Computer/Tech) 8 books in 1— your key to success with Linux!
Your one-stop guide to working with various Linux distributions
Linux is hot! It's cost-effective, secure, and comes in a lot of varieties. And with this book to walk you through it, choosing and using a Linux distribution is...
|Result Page: 407 406 405 404 403 402 401 400 399 398 397 396 395 394 393 392 391 390 389 |